Thursday, March 15, 2012

Redmond Clay Experience.

I purchased my Redmond clay at my local wholefoods store. This clay can  be used internally as well as externally. I've heard so many great things about this clay via bloggers, you-tube channels, Natural hair groups i belong in and research. The purpose of using the clay is to rid hair of toxins that may be lingering on your hair and scalp from products you may have used. When I used this clay in my hair i noticed how pretty and defined my curls were. I also took notice in how it left my scalp looking and feeling detoxified. Unfortunately the next day after using my Redmond Clay my hair was left looking dry and felt rough to the touch. =[ I guess this clay is not meant for everyone to use in the hair. However the clay worked miracles on my skin. I mixed in two of my favorite oils as well as some avj and water. It left my skin so pretty. I will continue to use the Redmond Clay on my face but it will never touch my hair again. Experiment and you learn. Natural hair is all about Trial and Error. I'm learning what works best for me and my tresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment