Saturday, March 10, 2012

How Often...

How often do you ladies and gents wash your locks or fro? I've heard some people wash their hair everyday, twice a week, once a week, once bi-weekly or once a month. I've never tried waiting a month to wash my hair because my hair after 6 days let's me know i need to be washing it by day 7! I don't shampoo my hair at all. In place of shampoo i do my ACV once a month. I decided to stop using shampoo because i found other ways to cleanse my scalp naturally. So i guess it's pretty clear on how often i cleanse my hair. Once a week does it for me. Today was wash day for me actually. I used Vo5 Herbal Escapes strengthening conditioner. I love how soft this product leaves my hair. After co-washing i spray my daily spritzer on my tresses and im good to go! So how often do you wash your hair? What products do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment