Saturday, March 24, 2012

JCS Product Review #2


This will be my second product review on the JCS products. Today i washed and conditioned my hair with the the products from this line. What i tried today was the Revitalizing leave in conditioner along with the Nourish & Shine Hair Pomade.

Leave in Conditioner- This conditioner is a water based leave in. I sprayed a little in my hands and rubbed them together to see how it felt. It felt as if it was infused with oils just like it says. so i did not hesitate using this. I used my own home made leave in along with this one to get a better feel of moisture. I did not feel like my hair was moisturized with the JCS leave in alone. I also used this to de-tangle my hair. Great smell but i don't care for it.

Nourish & Shine- I followed up by using this product after i de-tangled  my hair with the leave in. I love how this product smoothed on my hair with no problems. My hair feels soft and it looks shiny. Im enjoying the way my hair smells because of these products. This product can be used not only for hair but for your body as well. Two in one.. Cant beat it.

Leave in Conditioner- 3/5 Kinks Its ok. Not wowed
Nourish & Shine- 5/5 Kinks Worth purchasing again

You can purchase any of these products at your local Target or you can purchase straight from the site. Here is a link www.janecartersolution.com

No comments:

Post a Comment