Monday, March 19, 2012

Jane Carter Solutions Product Reveiw.

OK ladies and gents i received my Jane Carter Solutions samples a couple of days ago. I will be attempting to mimic a style with extensions i saw on you tube. So i wanted to make sure my hair was nice and clean. In my packet i received the JCS' Moisture Nourishing Shampoo along with the Nutrient Replenishing Conditioner. First off the shampoo and conditioner smells great. They both put me in the mind of some type of flower.

Nourishing shampoo: The shampoo had a nice thick consistency to it. I could tell almost immediately that this product was removing dirt and build up off my hair and scalp as i saw the suds falling in the tub. It has been a year since i shampooed my hair until now. I personally don't like the feeling shampoo tends to feel when I'm handling my hair during the wash process. With that being said this product is awesome but i will not be using this product in the future.

Replenishing Conditioner: I love conditioners!! Point blank period. This conditioner had a very nice feel to it. It was nice and lightweight with a nice thick consistency as well. I had to add some of my own conditioner in order to condition my whole head {That's only due to the sample size}. However the areas that were covered by JCS i was pleased with the way it left my hair feeling nice, soft and smooth. I even have some added shine to my hair as well. Based on my experience with this product i will be purchasing more of this conditioner as well as trying out more of  JCS' products.

FYI these products leave a lingering scent of freshly washed hair. In my opinion these products have a flower scent. Awesome!!! I love it. Thank you Jane Carter Solutions!

You can purchase any of her products at your local Target or straight from her Website. Here is a link. http://www.janecartersolution.com/index.html


No comments:

Post a Comment