Friday, March 23, 2012

Natural Way Organics Product Review

I received my NWO bar soap in the mail about a week ago. I since have been using the product. First of all even before using the soap, i was overwhelmed with the delicious scent of lemon. Almost good enough to eat! lol. Once i got over how delicious the soap smelled i finally took the soap and washed up. This product lathered up pretty well but not as much as normal soaps. Which is a good thing im guessing because this soap does not contain any harsh ingredients like other soaps. After showering i was left feeling soft and the light scent of lemon grass lingered with me. I am very pleased with this product. I personally have sensitive skin. This soap worked pretty darn well for me. I will be a returning customer to Natural Way Organics. Not only do they sell all natural batheing soaps, They sell Natural household cleaning supplies, Pet shampoo, and Bar shampoo etc. Below i will post a link to their site so you can try this product yourself if you would like. They have resonable prices and they may still be offering a FREE SAMPLE!!!

Organic LemonGrass Bar Soap Ingredients: This soap is infused with Organic oils such as Palm, Coconut, Olive and Palm Kernell, Natural Lemongrass Essentil Oil Blend, Organic Aloe Vera, Rosemary Extract.

 Natural Way Oragnics
http://www.naturalwayorganics.net/default.html 

Rating- 5/5 Kinks

No comments:

Post a Comment