Friday, March 23, 2012

Jane Carter Solutions

Thanks to my recent review i received two more samples to try out in the mail. I'm so excited to try more from this line. Due to someone opening my package before it reached my hands i will not be using the sample products that were sent. I don't trust everyone when it comes to certain things. Especially when it comes to my hair. How ever the samples will not go to waste. My boyfriend loves natural hair products as much as i do so he will be using them. [His grandmother opened my package... Eyebrow raised]. I went ahead to my local Target and purchased the Jane Carter Solutions Natural & Curly Essential Kit [19.99] which is even better! =] Better because i am supporting this company and I have more to try out without breaking my pockets! More reviews soon to come. Stay tuned love bugs.

P.S Inclosed with my samples was a short and sweet thank you note from Jane Carter herself. I am thankful for her generosity and customer service. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment