Thursday, March 8, 2012

Products That Seem To Work...

Every natural knows or will learn that once you go natural you need to find hair care products that work best for your hair. The best products are natural in my opinion but i have tried lots of different things to see what works best for me. I've used Mizani Naturals, Suave Naturals,Cantu-Shea Butter, Just For Me Hair Milk, BB Oil Moisturizer, Vo5 Conditioners <<<---- (Great by the way),Virgin Coconut oil, Virgin olive oil, Castor Oil, Tea Tree Oil, AVJ, ACV, Redmond Clay, Avocado, Banana, Honey, Eggs, and Mayo. I know your probably thinking is this chick serious?! Hold up before you look at me sideways... All of these products benefit the hair in some sort of positive way. Including the food based products. If your willing to find out what the benefit's and uses of these products are stay tuned to "Kinks And Coils I Grow".

No comments:

Post a Comment