Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hair Love


I never knew i could love my hair as much as i do now. Back when i was relaxed i didn't care about proper hair care or showing my hair love. All i wanted was for the "Naps" to disappear. I was a "Creamy Crack Junkie". My hair was extremely damaged, dry, dandruff problem out of this world. My hair was growing but i could never retain the length due to split ends and I'm gonna be completely honest... I was plain out ignorant when it came to caring for my hair. Eventually i got fed up with my short damaged relaxed hair. After searching the web and researching how to grow long healthy hair is when i realized relaxed or natural you have to care for and love your tresses. YouTube videos helped motivate me in my decision to go natural. I chose to go natural to promote healthy hair growth and because i wanted my naturally curly hair! Ever since i made the decision to go natural i haven't had the slightest urge to go back to relaxers. I tend to my tresses once a week making sure it's washed and conditioned as well as making sure i do all i can to maintain and keep the length i gain. Just about every other day if not everyday I'm constantly online learning new things about my hair. I can truly say i love my hair! Love your hair and it will truly love you back ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment