Thursday, April 19, 2012

Listen..

Listen to your hair ladies and gents!!! Lol i ignored my hair last week. Let's just say im paying for my decision not to wash it in almost two weeks! I'm usually washing my hair and styling it every Saturday but i was not in the mood none whatsoever. My scalp is so itchy and im sure it's irritated from all the digging and scratching I've been doing. In order to kinda help soothe my scalp I've been doing the green house effect. It has helped some but i have my moments where i just want to run and wash my hair but i don't want to mess up my routine of washing my hair Every Saturday. :)

Do you listen to your hair all the time?

4 comments:

  1. I say listen to your hair at all times. I understand what you mean about sticking to a regimen, but if you hair needs something it will probably benefit you. I actually went through something similar this week. I wash once a week but my hair was like "wash me" on day four. I know I didn't want to use shampoo again so I just co-washed and I will pick back up on my regular Sunday washes on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I wont be making that mistake again! Trust me i paid for it with all that irritation and scratching. When my hair lets me know she needs to be washed im on it asap!

      Delete
  2. Wow. I wash my hair about once every 3 weeks or maybe once a month. I like to let my hair absorb some of its natural oil, to me, it seems like it helps with growth. Since this is my second time going natural, I had to learn to just let my hair do whatever its gone do. BTW nice blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish i could wait that long. I think i may have a dry scalp condition. not for sure but my hair just wont allow me to wait that long. And thank you love for taking the time to check out my blog! Greatly appreciated. =]

      Delete