Sunday, April 1, 2012

Curl's Product Review


Yesterday was a pretty adventurous day for me. I went fishing for the very first time. It was a very relaxing experience. Although i had fun and i enjoyed myself i did not enjoy sweating and having the stench of fish and nature all over. As soon as i got home i took down my up do hair style and washed my hair. I decided to use the samples Curls sent me a few weeks ago. In the package i received Pure Curls Clarifying Shampoo, CurliciousCurls Cleansing Cream, & Coconut Sublime Moisturizing Conditioner. I chose not to use the shampoo because my hair does not react well to many different shampoo's. And last night i just wasn't too interested in finding out how well my hair would react. However i used the cleansing cream and conditioner. These products smelled just like  Coconut cheesecake to me. Delicious. Both products were very thick in consistency. The cleansing cream cleansed my scalp and didn't leave my hair feeling dried out or striped like regular shampoo's. The conditioner did a good job at doing just what it's supposed to.... CONDITION! Although i only had these products in sample sizes i did not fail in covering all of my hair with the products. A little goes a long way. I tend to use more conditioner because i detangle every wash. I will most definitely purchase more of these products and try more from the Curls Product Line!
Both of the products get 5/5 Kinks!
Thank you Curls Natural Hair Care!
You can purchase any of the product mentioned at your local Sally's Beauty Supply or you can purchase from their web site. Here is a link posted below
http://www.curls.biz/

No comments:

Post a Comment