Thursday, April 5, 2012

100% Pure Cosmetics Product Review

Hey love bugs. Yesterday i received skin and body care products in the mail. In the packet i received 5 samples of lotion packet's and 3 tubes for facial care.
The lotions scents- 2 packets of Cabernet grape, 2 packets of honey almond and 1 packet of green apple
I will not get into detail about the facial products because i have no intention none whatsoever in using the products. Reason being they are more for people who want to lighten their skin, rid dark circles around the eyes and a age protective. I have no use for these things. Maybe if i were a bit older or if i wore makeup i would. I plan on giving the products away in a future giveaway.
Anyway the very first lotion packets i decided to try were the Cabernet Grape nourishing body cream. First thing i noticed was the smell! I could smell the smell of grape long before i even could ripped my little packet open. The lotion is more of a creamy rich consistency infused with nothing but natural ingredients! Literally. After applying this cream my whole living room was lit up with the smell! It has been 3 hours since i used the product and i smell like i just applied the cream fresh out the shower! My skin has a glow to it and i feel rejuvenated and fresh!
---->>>The Green Apple Scent made me gag! Horrible smell!!! :/
I give this product 4/5 Kinks
Thank you 100% Pure Cosmetics! =]
You can purchase their products on their website. Here's the link
They sell Hair Care, Make Up, Bath and Body plus more.
http://www.100percentpure.com/default.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment