Saturday, April 7, 2012

Hair Rules Hair Scare!!! Product Review


Today is my wash day and i decided to go ahead and use my Hair Rules Samples. Now for some reason before i used these products i was like i should use my regular conditioner. Why didn't i listen? -_- After using the hair rules cleansing cream and the conditioner i immediately noticed that certain parts of my hair were straightened. =[ I'm so freaked out right now. I'm forced to now trim my hair off in the sections that are not kinky nor curly and clip the ends that are straightened as well. I thought i was going to love these products but that was not the case. Guess this is the price you pay when wanting to experiment and try different products. I have two bottles of their styling creams that i refuse to try because of this. Thanks hair rules but no thanks.
1/5Kinks- Never shall i purchase any of these items!

4 comments:

  1. oh no this is not cool at all. did you have to cut your hair or did it revert back? i've never heard of this product. thanks so much for the review. i know what to do if this product ever comes my way. 'do not use'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ikr? =[ I seriously panicked! Yes in some spots i trimmed off the straight straggly pieces. Majority of my hair did revert back but the whole fact it even changed my texture was a total no no! {But i must say just because it didn't work for me does not mean it wont work for others}.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my love. Mama Rosa here aka HairNailsBeautytips. Thank you for dropping by. My daughter is somewhat having a hard time with her hair. But, I will be sure in the morning to let here see your blog. Thanks again mama Rosa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you and i hope she can take something away from my blog to help inspire her a bit more.

    ReplyDelete