Tuesday, June 12, 2012

L.O.C Method?

Hello love bugs. Aside from doing my GHE method to aid in hair growth and providing moisture to my hair, I recently came across a method that helps lock in moisture with the L.O.C method. After washing and detangling my hair i applied coconut oil and mizani true textures moisturizing leave in. I will explain both the GHE and L.O.C method just in case anyone is unfamiliar.

GHE- The Green House Effect is a method where you apply an oil of choice (I spray a little water and aloe vera juice on my hair also). You place a shower cap or plastic bag over your hair to lock in the moisture. This traps heat, creating a green house effect. More heat can be trapped by using a beanie hat or a scarf over the plastic cap. This method is used to aid in hair growth.

L.O.C.- This method is used to help lock moisture in the hair by applying a liquid based conditioner (water or a liquid leave in), Oil based conditioner (olive oil, coconut oil, etc), Cream based conditioner (EX.. Shea moisture smoothie) in that order. I hope this was informative enough ladies.

*I will keep you guys posted on how this L.O.C method is working for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment