Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Desirable Essence Product Review

Hello love bugs! Today I'm coming to you all with a product line review for Desirable Essence. I found out about these products on FB via the product owners like page. Mrs. Kizzy's product line consists of Hair, Bath, & Body Products. In my package I received Desirable Essence Cleo's Organic Mo Hair Serum, Oatmeal Sugar Scrub, Milk Honey Oatmeal Soap, and Beeswax Body Butter. First two products I used were the oatmeal soap and the facial scrub. I absolutely loved the smells of both of these products. The oatmeal sugar scrub had a VERY thick consistency to it, but once I started to work it around my face the product thinned and did its magic. No lie my face looked smoothed and had a wonderful glow. I have very sensitive skin. When i'm purchasing bar soaps I always have to get the kind that is labeled "Sensitive Skin Unscented". Using the oatmeal milk and honey bar soap I had no issues. No itching, scratching, or break outs. #Fabulous! I followed up with the beeswax body butter. There is nothing bad I can say about these products! Btw Did I mention that these products are homemade? Yes ladies and gents homemade! I can tell that nothing but love was put into these products so that people like me (customers) would come running back for more. Her products are very reasonable and well worth you trying! ;) Here is a link to her FB like page. Desirable Essence

1 comment:

  1. Hey I enjoy reading your blog so I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Check out my blog for details. www.trackingmytresses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete