Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I love my Natural Hair Community!

Hello love bugs. Since going natural and being natural i have created a bond with many natural women and men. Its so amazing but i cant even find the words to explain the relationships between me and others. A bond all because of hair. It's truly a beautiful thing! Aside from giving love, knowledge, and inspiration to other naturals alike I love the fact that most have the passion of giving! I love natural hair giveaway's! I'm the person who always enters but never really wins. I guess it was just my luck this go around! I won this very pretty necklace a few weeks ago after entering a giveaway. Courtesy of M'zA Mobile Boutique and Tru_Essence Party Planning. Isn't it pretty? =]

You can find either of the names i mentioned via Facebook. Tru_Essence is always having nice giveaways worth winning!

No comments:

Post a Comment